Errors – PCI Compliance

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Errors – PCI Compliance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rick

Hello,
    This is not a pre sale question as the calendar pro that I have is a valid license but I don’t have the login credentials to post in the members area. Anyway here is the issue – We get monitored for PCI Compliance and we received a fail that has to do with your Awesome calendar. Odd as it just started happening. Here is the errors I get:
    Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /home/***/***/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-premium/events-calendar-pro.class.php on line 2472
    January

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /home/***/***/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-premium/events-calendar-pro.class.php on line 2472
    January →

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /home/***/***/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-premium/views/table.php on line 23

PCI Compliance provided the URL that shows this error but I do not want to publish it. Please contact me via email so I can show you this issue I am having.

Rob

Hi there Rick. Thanks for the note here; I see you also sent this over via email, and have asked my colleague Casey – who is more technically-versed than I am, and can understand the meaning of these notices – to respond directly. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience/support so far.

Leah

Hi Rick,

I’m sorry this post seems to have fallen through the cracks. Are you still having trouble?

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors – PCI Compliance’ is closed to new replies.