Error with Woo Canvas Framework 6.1 and Canvas 5.8 ?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error with Woo Canvas Framework 6.1 and Canvas 5.8 ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    synligmedia
    Participant

Hi

I am getting the following error:
    “Strict Standards: Non-static method Event_Tickets_PRO::getEventId() should not be called statically in…..”

The error can be seen here:
    http://chamber.no/event/frokostmote-hvordan-bli-sett-og-hort-av-politikerne/

Hi:

Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention. I’ve raised a ticket on this to our development team to see about updating the code. However in the mean time you can remove these messages by changing your php.ini settings for error_report to E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue,

– Matthew

synligmedia
    Participant

Thanks, I have turned off Debug for now so that all error messages are hidden.

– ANdreas

Thanks Andreas,

Just to be completely open, I’m not sure what release this change will get implemented in. Do you have any concerns with Debug being disabled on your site? Are you comfortable with me closing this thread out with the understanding that we are aware of the issue and are lining it up for a future release of our plugins?

– Matthew

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on a fix, but we were not able to include it in our upcoming release (3.7). Correcting this problem is still important to us and we hope to have a fix done for a future maintenance release. We will do our best to keep you updated here on our progress. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

Best,
    Leah

synligmedia
    Participant

Hi

Is there any timeframe here?
    How often are your releases?
    I have purchased and implemented your plugin for a customer, so if this is way down the pipeline I will have to look for other plugins.

Andreas

synligmedia
    Participant

I also get a “redirect loop” at http://inn.chamber.no/events .
    Do you know the reason for this?

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

We try to do a new release of our plugins at a minimum interval of every other month. We track the forum threads with our bug tickets and will post an update when the fix is pending to be released.

I also took a quick look at the link you posted and I’m not getting a redirect loop. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please create a new thread as we like to limit threads to a single topic.

Thank you,

– Matthew

synligmedia
    Participant

Hi
    The issue does not occur every time, but often when you omit the / at the end.

http://inn.chamber.no/events
    Especially Chrome removes the last slash.

I will create a new thread.

Andreas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Error with Woo Canvas Framework 6.1 and Canvas 5.8 ?’ is closed to new replies.