Error where tickets should be on bottom of event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Error where tickets should be on bottom of event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    charissam
    Participant

This is the error I am recieving and I have updated to the most recent version 2.3.13:

Warning: include(/home/content/80/9814080/html/tybeeposttheater/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/80/9814080/html/tybeeposttheater/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/content/80/9814080/html/tybeeposttheater/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/80/9814080/html/tybeeposttheater/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

charissam
    Participant

I have tried to also add the product shortcode into the text and that does not work either.

Geoff

Hi charissam and sorry for the trouble here after the update!

What version of WooCommerce Tickets do you currently have installed? If you just updated The Events Calendar to 3.11 (which was released today), then be sure to update WooCommerce Tickets to 3.11 as well.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Geoff

charissam
    Participant

Looks like it’s at 3.7. How did i get the update?

The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets
    Deactivate | Edit
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets allows you to sell tickets to events through WooCommerce

Version 3.7 | By Modern Tribe, Inc.

charissam
    Participant

I found it. I’ll give it a try.

charissam
    Participant

Okay so I have updated the plugin to 3.11 and now the error code is gone but so is the ticket area.

Geoff

OK, that sounds like a step in the right direction!

Did you update The Events Calendar to 3.11 as well? If not, please update that and make sure it an WooCommerce Tickets are both running version 3.11.

If you did that and the tickets still aren’t showing up, then will you please send me a screenshot of the ticket settings for your event? I just want to make sure the configuration for the tickets is all good.

Thanks for your help!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Error where tickets should be on bottom of event’ is closed to new replies.