Error when selection Event Add-On from WP admin menu

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error when selection Event Add-On from WP admin menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tremblayly
    Participant

Hi
    When I select the Event Add-On option on the WP admin left menu nav, I get the following error:
    Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/trem1731/public_html/kelownafuturestennis.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-app-shop.class.php on line 137

p/w: UserEditor
    Thanks,
    Lyse

Barry

Hmm, this doesn’t happen when I test it out on a default installation – so it’s possible there is a conflict. Are you able to run through our standard troubleshooting steps?

• Please ensure that your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in-synch … for instance if you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 you must also use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11
    • Deactivate all other plugins and change your theme to a default, unmodified one such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve
    • Now test to see if the problem still exists
    • If the problem has been solved by these steps, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each point to see if the issue has returned
    • If the issue does return, take note of whichever plugin (or theme) you reactivated immediately before it started again – it’s likely there is a conflict with this item
    Barry

(As an alternative, it’s possible to disable our upsell items should you be interested in that.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error when selection Event Add-On from WP admin menu’ is closed to new replies.