Error when importing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error when importing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg

The following Eventbrite error has occurred: The specified venue name already exists for the current user and specified organizer id. The venue id is [2620965]
    The event could not be made live as a result of this error.
    I created my events in Eventbrite and then imported. When i created them i used the eventbrite’s copy feature since my venue and much information is the same with each event.

Barry

Hi Greg!

Unfortunately it is sounding like you are up against a recognised issue, as detailed in this thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/bug-feature-cannot-use-an-existing-organizer-name/

Currently I understand this is slated for revision in our 3.0 release. I’m really sorry for any inconvenience this creates in the meantime.

Greg

Barry is there a reasonable work-around?

Barry

Well, realistically this will take some re-engineering followed by a round of quality assurance to establish a final solution.

Using different venues/venue names on Eventbrite, importing and manually editing locally and on Eventbrite – and I totally appreciate that is cumbersome – is the only workaround at present, unfortunately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error when importing’ is closed to new replies.