Error Warning: call_user_func_array

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Error Warning: call_user_func_array

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hello,
    I’m currently trying to get Events Calendar up and running for a site I admin but I’m getting this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘the_events_custom_columns’ was given in /home/webhosting2/public_html/athabascacounty.com/public/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

I’ve tried switching off other plugins to identify conflicts with no luck.

I know it’s probably a simple fix, but I’m not great with all this code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Alex

Leah

Hey Alex,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Would you mind posting this on the PRO forums (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums)? This forum is generally for Pre-Sales questions, while help like the kind you’re asking for is handled on the PRO forum. That would allow other users to benefit from the exchange should they have a similar question. Thanks for understanding and my apologies for any inconvenience.

If you do not have a PRO license, you’ll need to post your issue to the open source forum here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/ – we hit that forum about once a week as we can, since our core effort is on the PRO forums. If you’d need faster service you will need to purchase a license.

Thank you,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Warning: call_user_func_array’ is closed to new replies.