ERROR – The import being fetched is not queued up for importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator ERROR – The import being fetched is not queued up for importing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

We have 5 Google Calendars setup for scheduled daily imports. Only one calendar (https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=01lr07idsognuqto55ubf89aqk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York) fails to import repeatedly. When we attempt a manual import, the “The import being fetched is not queued up for importing” error occurs.

Obviously, since 4 of the 5 are working, can you please let us know how to ideally set up a Google Calendar to import smoothly/successfully.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that issue.

The URL you sent is the embed code for the calendar. Could you please share the iCal feed for it? We’ll run some tests with it and see what we can find.

Also, could you please share a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status by going to your wp-admin > Events > Help ?

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Thanks Victor. FWIW, we are (already) using version 4.6.4.

iCal link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/01lr07idsognuqto55ubf89aqk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

It appeared to have imported successfully once (initially), and then not again.

See attached screenshot of Event Aggregator System Status. FYI, the “current usage” shows 100 out of 100. This is due to this calendar attempting to reimport repeatedly throughout the day, without success.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Thanks for coming back with the gCal feed and for clearing that out.

I made a few import tests with that feed and I could import it without any issues.

Could you please delete the scheduled import for that feed and re-schedule it again? Also, could you please edit your other daily imports so that they run no more than two or three imports at the same time each day? The ideal would be to run them with no less than an hour in difference between each one.

Please let me know how that works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

We’ve now set the 5 other imports so that they import at 1am, 2:30am, 4am, 5:30am, and 7am daily so they are each more than an hour apart.

We have deleted the scheduled import for the failed one, and rescheduled it. Unfortunately, it cannot run today, as we have hit our daily import limit, due to the failed import trying to run, 100 times per day Also unfortunately, our other scheduled imports won’t work, since the daily import limit has been reached.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Yikes, I’m sorry I didn’t realized that before. I have created a new fresh license key for you and deactivated the previous one. This way, you should be able to make your imports work.

You can get your new license key by going to your licenses page > https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/. Please replace the previous license key from your site and use the new one ending in 3b79.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

We replaced the license key and it appears to be working. Thanks Victor!

Victor
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear James! Thanks for following up to let me know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help 🙂

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ERROR – The import being fetched is not queued up for importing’ is closed to new replies.