ERROR – The import being fetched is not queued up for importing
Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that issue.
The URL you sent is the embed code for the calendar. Could you please share the iCal feed for it? We’ll run some tests with it and see what we can find.
Also, could you please share a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status by going to your wp-admin > Events > Help ?
Thanks Victor. FWIW, we are (already) using version 4.6.4.
It appeared to have imported successfully once (initially), and then not again.
See attached screenshot of Event Aggregator System Status. FYI, the “current usage” shows 100 out of 100. This is due to this calendar attempting to reimport repeatedly throughout the day, without success.
Thanks for coming back with the gCal feed and for clearing that out.
I made a few import tests with that feed and I could import it without any issues.
Could you please delete the scheduled import for that feed and re-schedule it again? Also, could you please edit your other daily imports so that they run no more than two or three imports at the same time each day? The ideal would be to run them with no less than an hour in difference between each one.
Please let me know how that works for you.
We’ve now set the 5 other imports so that they import at 1am, 2:30am, 4am, 5:30am, and 7am daily so they are each more than an hour apart.
We have deleted the scheduled import for the failed one, and rescheduled it. Unfortunately, it cannot run today, as we have hit our daily import limit, due to the failed import trying to run, 100 times per day Also unfortunately, our other scheduled imports won’t work, since the daily import limit has been reached.
Yikes, I’m sorry I didn’t realized that before. I have created a new fresh license key for you and deactivated the previous one. This way, you should be able to make your imports work.
You can get your new license key by going to your licenses page > https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/. Please replace the previous license key from your site and use the new one ending in 3b79.
Let me know how that goes.
The topic ‘ERROR – The import being fetched is not queued up for importing’ is closed to new replies.