Error The Events Calendar + WooCommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Error The Events Calendar + WooCommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ramon
    Participant

Hi, i have updated to 4.0.5 and this error is shown!:

Notice: /var/www/vhost/puntomom.com/home/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tickets/common/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Autoloader.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Autoloader.php instead. in /var/www/vhost/puntomom.com/home/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

What can i do??

Thanks!

Hunter

Hello, Ramon 🙂

It appears you are still using WooCommerce Tickets – which has been replaced with Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. We have written a helpful tutorial on how to transition from WooCommerce Tickets to Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.

Once you’ve made the conversion, you should be able to delete the WooCommerce Tickets plugin from your site. Let me know if you have any more questions and please keep me posted on the status of your issue.

Have a great week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error The Events Calendar + WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.