Error on line 350 when adding a community event??

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Error on line 350 when adding a community event??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tina
    Participant

Hi, When I try to add a community event this error appears at the top of the page: “Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\LatinDance\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-community-events\lib\tribe-community-events.class.php on line 350”.

What is this and how can I fix it? Also, do users need to create an account for the events calendar or do they create a wordpress account to be able to add their own events?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Shane,

First make sure you are running the latest version of all our plugins. Can you tell me what versions you have installed?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Casey
    Participant

Shane,
    Were you able to get this issue resolved? Just let me know if you need further help on this, or if we can go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Shane,
    Since we haven’t heard back from you, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you continue to have issues. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on line 350 when adding a community event??’ is closed to new replies.