Error on Google Calendar export mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error on Google Calendar export mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hikeitbaby
    Participant

We have an error happening when people try to download events to their google calendar. All plugins are updated. Super urgent need to get this fixed as we have a high mobile population and the calendar is the number one thing on our website. HELP!

I am not tech savvy enough to revert to older theme. Not sure what else to do and have no where else to turn. Happy to pay for help. This is a critical part of our website.

Geoff

Hi hikeitbaby! Nice to see you again and sorry for the trouble here with calendar exports.

I just tried exporting the calendar events on your site from my phone (both Android and iPhone) and everything seemed to work. Is this still an issue for you? If so, will you please send me the steps you’re taking to get to the issue and perhaps that will help me create it on my end as well?

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! I just wanted to check in to see how things are going here. I see you were working with us on Twitter as well, but did you have any more questions for me in this thread that I can help with? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there–this thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to open a new thread if you still have any questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on Google Calendar export mobile’ is closed to new replies.