Error on Calendar View screen….

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error on Calendar View screen….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hi,

While testing upgrade of Events Calendar pro to 3.6.1 from 3.4.0, I noticed this error (javascript),
    `
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘slice’ of undefined tribe-events-ajax-calendar.min.js?18be80:7
    `

on permalink (/events/month/).

And it causes all other javascript code to halt / hang, no events are triggered after this error on page load :(.

Thanks,
    Syed

Casey
    Participant

Syed,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Can you share a link with me, so I can investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

George
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Please keep this post open until your team releases a new version with fix. Then we will test and let you know if its completely fixed or not. Thanks, – george

Casey
    Participant

Geroge,
    Can you share a link with me, so I can see the error in action and troubleshoot further?

George
    Participant
    Casey
    Participant

George,
    I’m noticing that you have some caching plugins enabled. Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

George
    Participant

Okay, we will debug and try and find the cause.

Casey
    Participant

Ok thanks, just let me know what you’re able to discover and if you need further help. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

George
    Participant

Close it. Thank you, Casey.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on Calendar View screen….’ is closed to new replies.