error messages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO error messages

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    R
    Participant

Every day we receive reports that the link generated by The Events Calendar. Example, this link is generated http://www.theaterreserveringen.com/event/nonsens-10/all/

If we remove the last sukje doing well http://www.theaterreserveringen.com/event/nonsens-10/

How can we make the setting that automatically goes well?

Is there something known as the Recurrent problem is solved? I still can not change for several days selectere for an event without a date format

George
    Participant

Hey @R,

I’m very sorry to admit this, but I don’t quite understand what your issues are exactly.

Can you please specify:

1. What exactly do you mean when you say “we receive reports” – you mean from people? If so, what is happening specifically? Do you mean from an automated error tool on your site, or Google Webmaster tools or something?

2. Where does this link appear specifically: http://www.theaterreserveringen.com/event/nonsens-10/all/

Thank you for more information @R, and I apologize for my lack of understanding. It is hard to figure out what you mean in your post and I just want to make sure that I understand your issues as well as possible so I can be helpful!

Cheers,
    George

R
    Participant

Sorry George for my incomplete message. Google does on a daily basis by the errors. The link provided below is an event for one day but the supplement / all / provides a non-find page.

http://www.theaterreserveringen.com/event/nonsens-10/all/

Regards,
    Ruud

George
    Participant

Thanks for the information, Ruud.

I’m curious: does this link actually show up anywhere on your site? In other words, is there any place on your site itself where a user might click that link or something, and then encounter that 404 error?

Or does this link only show up in Google Webmaster Tools, and is not actually a link on the front-end of your site?

Next, can you try creating a brand new Recurring Event for testing? When you do this, does this new event also get that /all link generated for it?

Thank you for your patience here Ruud!

— George

R
    Participant

Hi George,

I get an error message from Google Webmasters tool. I do not know if my visitors also find this bug. Also with the new events go wrong.

Regards,
    Ruud

George
    Participant

Hey Ruud,

Thanks for verifying that that was the source of these errors…

Fortunately, these are not actual “errors” on your site, i.e. is nothing is actually broken. The reporting of those errors in Google Webmaster Tools serves a mainly diagnostic purpose, just so that for other links that are genuinely broken you are aware of them…

But this /all/ link itself worked fine for me on your site, leading to an event – as long as it also works in generating the /all/ events page for a recurring event, then there shouldn’t be a problem here.

Does this information help? Essentially, if you get an error for this within Google Webmaster Tools, then it is a bit annoying unfortunately, but there is no actual problem.

Let me know what you think!

R
    Participant

I am now every day for Google erroneous / all left to the repair and that does not need me. You see, if it’s good, not even the all page, but the page is this.

I place a single event and will therefore not ‘all’ get behind it. How can I get it off?

George
    Participant

Hey Ruud,

I’m sorry, but I unfortunately do not understand your question here! 🙁 I’m so sorry about that! Can you rephrase your question, and perhaps provide some screenshots for example of what you mean here?

I’m really sorry Ruud, I just want to make sure I understand your question so that I can best help you out.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘error messages’ is closed to new replies.