Error Messages

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Error Messages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Getting these errors. I have 200 imports, why does it say 10?

Not connected to https://ea.theeventscalendar.com/ The server is not currently responding

10 imports used out of 0 available today You have reached your daily import limit. Scheduled imports will be paused until tomorrow.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

I did nothing and now it seems fine. However, I’m getting reports that not all the FB imports I setup are actually going through. Please advise.

Patricia

Hey Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you to solve it!

The first message you received was associated with your daily import limit. Event Aggregator licenses provide you with a maximum number of scheduled imports you can run each day and each scheduled import deducts from that number. You can check this article to understand how Event Aggregator’s import limits work:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

The strange thing here is that although you got that message earlier, your screenshot is showing that you used only 10 imports.

Can you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while trying to manually import your events and also when trying to import new events from Facebook? All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content/debug.log.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Messages’ is closed to new replies.