Error message when adding an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Error message when adding an event

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Patricia

Hi Marc,

I’m sorry to know that this customization is still not working for you. I’ve tested the code in different sites and couldn’t replicate the issue you are experiencing. In all cases the Event categories and sub-categories are displayed as expected in CE submission form. I believe that there might be some specific setup causing this issue in your site.

Can you please send us copy of your database (in a private reply) to further investigate the cause of the issue you are experiencing?

Thanks!

Patricia

Marc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Marc
    Participant

Patricia, you star!

Thank you so much for your help with this. I totally get it now.

We’ve decided, going forward, to make as few customizations to the edit-event.php or indeed any capture screens, as this seems to fall over when updates are made to the plugin’s core functionality.

Please thank your team from us, and thank you personally for you brilliant assistance and support with this issue!

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
    Marc de Villiers
    WEBDOOR

Patricia

Hi Marc,

You are very welcome! It’s good to know that everything is working as expected for you now 🙂

If you need anything else, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message when adding an event’ is closed to new replies.