Error message on non-related page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error message on non-related page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kitchendotnet
    Participant

Hi guys,

Can you please advise on the following. We have an error message on a page that has nothing to do with the events calendar. Are you able to fix it or tell me what to do to fix it myself?

The error has been there for quite a while even after updating the calendar plugin to the latest version.

In regards with the tick boxes below when submitting this forum post: I cannot disable other plugins and cannot change the theme as it is running on a live site.

Link: http://kitchen.net/recipes/submit-a-recipe/

Error: Warning: Missing argument 2 for TribeEvents::addPostOrigin() in /usr/www/users/kitchbemkm/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php on line 2869

Thank you for your support πŸ™‚

Casey
    Participant

kitchendotnet,
    Thanks for getting in touch!

In regards with the tick boxes below when submitting this forum post: I cannot disable other plugins and cannot change the theme as it is running on a live site.

I suspect that this is being caused by a conflict with your theme or another plugin, and this will really hamper our ability to help you troubleshoot the issue. We always recommend that our customers have some type of DEV or staging site where they can thoroughly test issues like this (see this post). The other alternative would be to test for conflicts during off-peak hours when very few visitors are on your site.

Give that a try and let us know what you discover. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

kitchendotnet
    Participant

Hi Casey, sorry for the late reply. I did not for some reason get the previous response via email. Will check it out.

I have installed only the theme on my local host and the events calendar plugin and found that it’s the theme causing it. Any suggestions?

I use the following theme. http://themeforest.net/item/food-cook-multipurpose-food-recipe-wp-theme/4915630

Thank you.

kitchendotnet
    Participant

Hi Casey,

I looked at the theme files and found this line of code just before the get_header() function and I can’t see the purpose of it.

Line 132: do_action(‘wp_insert_post’, ‘wp_insert_post’);

When I removed it the error disappeared and the recipes still posts fine. Hopefully the removal of that line do not cause other issues.

Thanks again.

Casey
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message on non-related page’ is closed to new replies.