Error message: Eventbrite tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error message: Eventbrite tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

Error
    Hello,
    I get the following error message after importing an Eventbrite event in TECpro. What to do now?

The following Eventbrite error has occurred: You are not authorized on this event (Event user ID not equal to current User ID.
    The event could not be made live as a result of this error.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy xrossglobalgroup,

You can only import Eventrbrite events that your Eventbrite API key is authorized for. When you go to WP Admin > Users > Your profile, is the API key their accurate? Is that key authorized to import the event you selected? Did you create the event with the same Eventbrite account you generated the API key from?

I hope that helps us figure out a resolution. Let me know if I can be of further assistance along the way. I am happy to help. Cheers!

– Brook

xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

Hey Brook. It works with other events, but not with that particular one. I didn’t change any settings and it also imports all other information nicely. It just doesn’t show on the front page. Edgar

Brook
    Participant

You might try recreating that event, and make sure it is created with the same Eventbrite user account that you generated the API key with. If that is not possible, you should contact Eventbrite and find out why your API key does not have access to your own event. That is really a very strange problem. They will likely need both your event ID and your API key to investigate.

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

<p>Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. If you do need anything else please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!</p><p>- Brook</p>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message: Eventbrite tickets’ is closed to new replies.