Error Message after clicking Return to Shop button (shop base page problem)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Error Message after clicking Return to Shop button (shop base page problem)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant

Hi I’m testing wooticktets before we launch, when I have tickets in my cart, and I go to view cart, and then I decide I don’t want those ticket and I X them out of the cart, then I’m left with the Return to Shop button, when I click this, no matter what shop base page I’ve set in woocommerce, it throws up this error and plays havoc with the layout of the site,
    Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/clifdena/staging/1/wp-includes/post.php on line 1094
    It throws it up maybe 4 or 5 times in the header of the home page, I was wondering have com across this and how can I fix it?

Barry

Hi Noel,

If you visit Events > Settings > General can you check if Include Events in Main Blog Loop is enabled? If so, can you disable it?

This is quite probably related to a bug we’re just in the middle of fixing it, so if you can work without the above setting being enabled then you should be good to go.

Of course, if that doesn’t help please just let me know.

Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant

Yep, that seems to have resolved the problem all right. I was trying to edit a page and it also threw up this error, which disabling the loop seemed resolve this also.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘TribeWooTickets’ does not have a method ‘handle_delete_product’ in /home/clifdena/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Regarding my inital problem, I just edited my cart-empty.php and set it to go to the page of my choosing, crude, but it works!
    Cheers for your help Barry.

Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant

ok, it’s still do this, I was just editing a Menu this time, same error again;
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘TribeWooTickets’ does not have a method ‘handle_delete_product’ in /home/clifdena/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Barry

Hi Noel,

I was trying to edit a page and it also threw up this error, which disabling the loop seemed resolve this also.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback

We’ve already got this logged (it was reported a couple of days ago) but if you have time it would be extremely helpful and much appreciated if you could breakdown for us the steps you followed leading up to seeing this error.

Thanks!

Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant

Hi Barry, I basically selected a Page under the Pages menu, it opened, I made some edits to the page, and then when I clicked the Update button, that’s when I noticed the error in the header of the page, it still saved the page and didn’t interfere with the normal functioning of the site.

Barry

Thanks – I’ve relayed that to one of our developers so hopefully we’ll get a fix out there soon.

Josh
    Participant

hello. I’m seeing this same error after editing pages
    “Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘TribeWooTickets’ does not have a method ‘handle_delete_product’ in /home/scmwa/scmwine.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406”. Has there been a fix developed yet?
    Thanks
    Josh

Barry

Hi Josh – not yet but it should be rolled out in the next maintenance release. In the meantime you could potentially workaround the problem by following these steps (if your comfortable with that).

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience so far!

Josh
    Participant

OK. I followed the simple code edit and it appears to have resolved the issue. thanks for the prompt support! J

Barry

No problem, glad that’s working for you – and of course it should hopefully be fixed anyway as soon as the next maintenance release arrives 🙂

For the time being since I think we’re all happy here I will close this thread.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Message after clicking Return to Shop button (shop base page problem)’ is closed to new replies.