error message

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO error message

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jussibr
    Participant

When logged in as an admin I see the following error code at the start of every event listing in post view.

‘Content template debug: Calling function is dd_exclude_js_trim_excerpt’

Not sure what the problem is. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

jussibr,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I didn’t recognize that function name, so after a quick Google search, discovered that this function is coming from the Digg Digg plugin. Try deactivating that plugin and see if that resolves the issue. If not, I would suggest reaching out to the developer of that plugin and see if they can point you in the right direction.

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

jussibr
    Participant

Hi I turned off the Digg Digg plugin but am still seeing the same error message. – ‘Content template debug: Calling function is wp_trim_excerpt’

Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

jussibr,
    It appears that maybe your theme or another plugin is generating this message. Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists?

If that doesn’t change anything, then could you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue?

Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

jussibr
    Participant

Hi Casey. I have found the plug-in that is causing the message. It is a plug-in called WP Views. I’ll check with the author to solve the issue. Thanks for your help.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘error message’ is closed to new replies.