Error log reports a WordPress database error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error log reports a WordPress database error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jcav606
    Participant

Hi, my error log is reporting the following:
    [08-Apr-2014 16:50:43 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) )
    ) coors’ at line 15 for query SELECT Max(lat) max_lat,
    Max(lng) max_lng,
    Min(lat) min_lat,
    Min(lng) min_lng
    FROM (SELECT post_id AS venue_id,
    CASE
    WHEN meta_key = ‘_VenueLat’ THEN meta_value
    end AS LAT,
    CASE
    WHEN meta_key = ‘_VenueLng’ THEN meta_value
    end AS LNG
    FROM ce_postmeta
    WHERE ( meta_key = ‘_VenueLat’
    OR meta_key = ‘_VenueLng’)
    AND post_id IN (SELECT meta_value FROM ce_postmeta WHERE meta_key=’_EventVenueID’ AND post_id IN () )
    ) coors
    made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/default-template.php’), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/headway/header.php’), wp_head, do_action(‘wp_head’), call_user_func_array, wp_enqueue_scripts, do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scripts’), call_user_func_array, TribeEventsPro->enqueue_pro_scripts, TribeEventsGeoLoc->estimate_center_point
    [16-Apr-2014 05:45:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130099189 bytes) in /home/isisedit/public_html/events/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 1892
    [01-May-2014 03:08:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 133605529 bytes) in /home/isisedit/public_html/events/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 2171
    Any help on this? Point me to a possible cause? The plugin does seem to be working on the live site but unsure what this error means…

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties here.

This sounds like a known bug that, best I understand, was fixed recently. Just to be doubly sure, can you confirm which version of Events Calendar PRO you are using?

jcav606
    Participant

Pro 3.5.2 and base Calendar 3.5.1

Barry

Hmm, very strange. Can I build a better picture of your event data, here? Do you have one or more (upcoming) events and does this happen whenever you look at map view – or is it a problem that only occurs when you page forward to the next set of results, or anything like that?

Can you also confirm that you have tried deactivating all other plugins and reverting to a default, unmodified theme (such as Twenty Thirteen) and does the problem still occur then? I realize you indicated having done so but I’m having trouble replicating this under those conditions even after testing with various different combinations of event data and wanted to confirm this step had been completed.

jcav606
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    As inexplicable as this seems, the errors have stopped. I will keep an eye on the log and see if I can perform any particular action that causes the errors. If I isolate anything, I will post a new thread…

Barry

That would definitely be appreciated – as before we did hit this a release or two ago and put a fix in place, so if it’s cropping up again (looking at the code in our current release I don’t quite see why or how it would happen) we’d certainly want to jump on top of it.

Thanks for your support (and I’ll go ahead and close this thread since it sounds like we’re all good at least for the time being) 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error log reports a WordPress database error’ is closed to new replies.