"Error Initializing Tribe Events" on every page returns 404s

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Error Initializing Tribe Events" on every page returns 404s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joelgoodman
    Participant

Y’all, since I can’t get single events on my client’s site to not 404, I turned on the debug information and it’s writing this for every page visit anywhere on the site:

[Wed Apr 30 17:45:24 2014] [error] [client 189.211.70.105] The Events Calendar Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Apr, 30th at 05:04:24 pm

Calendar loads fine, widgets load fine. Single events do not.

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties.

In the first instance can you flush permalinks by visiting the Permalink Settings screen – you don’t need to actually change anything, just visiting this triggers a refresh of WordPress’s list of rewrite rules.

If that doesn’t help, please then try deactivating all other plugins and switch to a default, completely unmodified theme such as Twenty Thirteen (and then repeat the permalink flush step). Does that help here? If so, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each stage to see if the problem returns and noting down what seems to be conflicting if so.

Let me know how you get on!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Error Initializing Tribe Events" on every page returns 404s’ is closed to new replies.