Error in viewing events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error in viewing events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

I get the following error when clicking on an event:

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadDomainStylesScripts() on a non-object in /home/maryrk/public_html/wp-content/themes/travelogue2.1/events/single.php on line 5

Running WP Version 3.2.1 I’ve deactivated and reactivated all of the plug-ins to check and also switched to a default WP theme.

Mary
    Participant

Sorry, forgot to include my website, in case that is helpful.

Home

ok – so to be clear – with all plugins turned off and the 2011 theme turned on, you still get this issue?

Mary
    Participant

This is correct.

Mary this error looks like you have a custom template in your theme. Is that from a previous version or just a happenstance? If you temporarily rename the events folder in your theme, does the issue still happen?

Mary
    Participant

Ah… That’s from a previous version. Thank you. I had hired someone to tweak the previous version to work with my site and completely missed that there was a custom template for it now. Sorry, I should have caught that.

Thank you very much for your help.

No worries. Good luck with tweaking it. I’m trying to gather a list of recommended freelancers to help, so let me know if you can’t find someone. (don’t have any people to refer yet).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in viewing events’ is closed to new replies.