Error in community events, plugin conflict with Jetpack

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Error in community events, plugin conflict with Jetpack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

Hi, I might have the same issue as the one ‘Graphic’ posted yesterday.

The error below is showing at the top of my community events page (http://www.guidetovintage.com/events/share/add) . I deactivated the Jetpack plugin (Jetpack by WordPress.com) and the error disappeared.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() in /home/gisnil/guidetovintage.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/vendor/wp-router/WP_Router_Page.class.php on line 144

I want to mention that I had changed the name of my menu item “Add event” to “Add a vintage event” and then the error appeared so I thought the menu name change was the reason. But then I saw the post from Graphic and deactivated Jetpack and the error is now gone.

I activated Jetpack again and the error came back so now it is deactivated.

What can I do?

thanks,
    Gisela

George
    Participant

Hey Gisela,

If you keep Jetpack activated, but remove your customization of the menu item, does anything change? I doubt it; but am just curious because I went through trying to reproduce this on my local testing site and could not cause this error to happen.

Can you share two pieces of information with us? Namely:

1. What are your site’s Permalink settings?

2. Can you share your site’s “System Information” with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    George

Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Thank you for all of this information @guidegirl!

With your information and @Graphic’s information, I’ve been able to confirm this is a bug and have made a bug ticket for our developers; hopefully we’ll get this fixed in one of our fast-approaching plugin updates…

Stay tuned to updates! If this is fixed in a particular release, it will be noted in the release’s “Changelog”

Thank you,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in community events, plugin conflict with Jetpack’ is closed to new replies.