Error importing Eventbrite events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error importing Eventbrite events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    glsscouts
    Participant

Hi, since upgrading WordPress to 3.6.1 I now get the following error:
    “An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error:
    Array”

Also prior to this WordPress update when trying to import events on a Mac (worked fine on Windows) I got the following error:
    “We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.”

nysci
    Participant

I’ve been getting a similar error. Just happened recently after upgrading WordPress and Events Calendar Pro. I’ve been working around the issue by creating the events in eventbrite first and importing them into Calendar Pro. But if I edit the calendar entry, it deletes the Eventbrite ticket info in the calendar. When I try to recreate the eventbrite details using the plugin, it wont save.
    This also goes for creating new events in Calendar Pro using the Eventbrite plug-in. It wont save or upload the Eventbrite information.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi there, folks. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue.

Unfortunately, there is no pat answer for something like this, so if you wouldn’t mind, nysci, I’d appreciate it if you’d start a separate topic. That way we can troubleshoot each of you individually.

That said, the most common reason for something like this is that the Eventbrite API User Key under the Eventbrite User Account heading in the User Profile of the user creating/editing the event is missing or incorrect.

Please note that this is absolutely critical for the add-on to function. We are working on changing the location so that it’s less esoteric and user-specific, but for now it is imperative that all users editing events associated with an Eventbrite event have that User Key in their profiles.

Assuming that’s not the issue, we need to start by testing in the default Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve theme with all other plugins disabled and move up from there.

glsscouts, I’ve never heard of the Mac vs. Windows issue before. Which browser(s) are you using?

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, there. Since it’s been a couple of weeks now, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error importing Eventbrite events’ is closed to new replies.