Error downloading new Version – 503 ( Invalid Key )

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error downloading new Version – 503 ( Invalid Key )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    thomaskhom
    Participant

Hi

get following Error downloading the new Version Events calendar Pro 3.12.1 from the events calendar download area.
    The License Key will Expires: Aug 10th, 2016

503 ( Invalid Key ): Sorry, your access to this file has expired. Please contact Tribe PRO Support for assistance.

Please help.

Cliff

Hi Thomas. The current PRO add-on version is 3.12.2 (released earlier today).

Please visit https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/ and let me know if you’re getting any download errors there. I just tried the download and it worked for me. Maybe 3.12.1 wasn’t available at the time you were trying since it was getting replaced with 3.12.2…

I hope it works for you now. 🙂

thomaskhom
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

thx for the quick answer. I cleared the browser cache and relogin in the download area but the in my download area is the latest Version 3.12.1 an not the new Version 3.12.2 an when i try downloading the version 3.12.1 i get the error.

What now hope you can help me quick.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Cliff,
    unfortunately I have the same problem, also after clearing the browser cache.

Cheers

Hans-Gerd

Web Admin
    Participant

Hi –

I am having the same issue. The dropdown list of downloads for our account does not include the latest two releases for PRO.

Thanks

Mark Strevens
    Participant

I’m another struggling with this issue.

Mark

mmirus
    Participant

Same problem here: 3.12.2 does not show up in the drop down, and I get the 503 invalid key error when trying to download.

However, while the drop down says 3.12.1, the URL of the download link says 3.12.2. When I change the URL to 3.12.1 I am able to download it.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hey,
    ok, but the downloaded file is release 3.12.1 and not 3.12.2
    That doesn’t help.

I think the problem is the wrong date: 10/01/2012 (release date)

cheers

thomaskhom
    Participant

Hi @ all

Short Info!

Just logged in my account and can now download the new version 3.12.2

thx @ support team for fixing the problem

Cliff

I’m glad you could all try helping each other. Good job, MT Community!

We posted an update 4 hours ago on Twitter:

Thanks for you understanding!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Error downloading new Version – 503 ( Invalid Key )’ is closed to new replies.