Error after updating a live Eventbrite event, cause

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error after updating a live Eventbrite event, cause

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stevenmilstein
    Participant

After installing The Events Calendar Version 2.0.11 & The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets Version 1.0.5, I set my Eventbrite API Key, Tri.be Licenskey, & imported a live Eventbrite event, clicked Save Draft & then Preview. Everything worked. I then updated the body of the imported content, clicked Save Draft & then Preview.

I received the following:
    Error
    An error occurred while contacting Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.

Any help would be appreciated. For now, I need to put my site in Maintenance Mode.

Casey
    Participant

Steven,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having this issue. Are you still having this issue? Just asking because I see several EventBrite events displaying correctly on your site, and I wasn’t able to duplicate this error in my local environment.

If you’re still having this issue, just let me know and we can troubleshoot further. Thanks!

stevenmilstein
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Yes, I’m still having the error. I can import events but receive the error after clicking update/publish. The event still published but only with the original imported content.

Looking forward to troubleshooting together 🙂

Casey
    Participant

This reply is private.

stevenmilstein
    Participant

Done. Thanks!

Leah

Hey Steven,

I just wanted to check in here- it looks like you and Casey finished up your email exchange. Did you get everything you needed? If so I’ll close out this forum thread as well.

Thanks,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error after updating a live Eventbrite event, cause’ is closed to new replies.