Error after Api Activation with Evenbrite Ticket Plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error after Api Activation with Evenbrite Ticket Plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Doris Kessel
    Participant

“Die Anwendung, die Sie verwenden möchten, hat eine ungültige Anfrage an Eventbrite gesendet. Wenden Sie sich an den Anwendungsentwickler.”

This ist the message that comes.

I would like to sync my Events in WordPress with Eventbrite. The Plugin is installed, activated and API is also there. …

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Doris!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I’d be happy to help you with this topic.

First, could you please share with us, in a private reply, a screenshot of the Eventbrite API settings for your site. The URL for that page should be something like:

yoursite.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-common&tab=addons

Thanks,
    Victor

Doris Kessel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Doris Kessel
    Participant

Dear Victor,

thanks for your message.

This is what I already did many times and it’s always the same error – as I wrote in my first message above:

“Die Anwendung, die Sie verwenden möchten, hat eine ungültige Anfrage an Eventbrite gesendet. Wenden Sie sich an den Anwendungsentwickler.”

It doesn’t work.

What can I do?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Doris,

Thanks for following up with this.

It seems strange you are getting that error. I’ve just tried on my end and I’m able to get authorization for my application.

Could you please try setting up a new application from your Eventbrite account and see if any difference?

If no difference, then I’d suggest you get in touch with Eventbrite to see if they can give more information about the error you are getting.

Additionally, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Doris Kessel
    Participant

Thank you – do you think it does make sense to delete my evenbrite account and create a new one?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Doris,

I don’t think that would be necessary. Creating a new application from your existing Eventbrite account should be enough to try and see if it helps getting the authorization.

Do let us know how it goes?

Thanks,
    Victor

Doris Kessel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Error after Api Activation with Evenbrite Ticket Plugin’ is closed to new replies.