Error adding event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Error adding event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stefaanvandamme
    Participant

I am received the below error on the Community Add page: http://www.bikeestes.org/calendar/community/add/

Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() in /home/bikeestes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/vendor/wp-router/WP_Router_Page.class.php on line 144

I reverted the theme to ‘twenty fourteen’ and the error is gone. My website theme is sahifa. Any things I can try to remove this error ?

Can you help me out.
    Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

stefaanvandamme,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you try using the ‘Default Page Template’ to see if that resolves the issue? You can do this by going to ‘Events->Settings->Display.’ This determines what page template the Events Calendar and Community add-on will use when displaying content.

Give that a shot and let me know if it fixes the issue. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

stefaanvandamme
    Participant

I gave it a shot but the error is still there

Casey
    Participant

stefaanvandamme,
    Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error adding event’ is closed to new replies.