Error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    tucsonspeedway
    Participant

When I export my attendees list I get this:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback class ‘tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees’ not found in /home/content/27/7576327/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/content/27/7576327/html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Attendees.php on line 469

Warning: array_diff_key(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/content/27/7576327/html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Attendees.php on line 482

Order ID Order Status Ticket # Customer Name Customer Email Address
    21751 Completed B2018TSFPSP-1 Terri Goebel [email protected]

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

I’m sorry to know you are getting that error.

I think it might relate to an already known bug on our end. To confirm this, could you please let us know if you are getting that error when trying to export the attendee list?

Thanks,
    Victor

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

Thanks for confirming that.

I can indeed confirm this is a bug on our end. I will set this thread’s status as “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

In the meantime, you can prevent the error message from showing up by disabling WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY in your site.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

I checked my wp_config file
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Is there another place that this is located?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

The constant that you should state FALSE is WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY, so you should place the following line into your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Let me know if that works for you.

Best,
    Victor

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

Thanks for keeping us posted about the issue.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept login credentials as we state in our terms > https://theeventscalendar.com/terms/

When I create a new event the new ticket function is missing

Please make sure you have Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce installed and activated.

I would recommend you enable WP_DEBUG by setting:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

but also add the following code below that line:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will enable debug information for your site and will create a debug.log file inside your /wp-content folder, but will prevent the display of errors in the frontend of your site and from the attendees export file.

You previously mentioned there were errors everywhere. Could you please let me know what error messages were you getting? I can see from your system information that your memory_limit is set to 64M, which is a bit low and could be causing some of the errors you are getting.

Try increasing the memory limit to 256M or 512M by adding the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

I did that, no luck- and yes Event Tix and Event Tix plus installed as is Woocommerce

Here’s what appears in the first few lines of the exported attendees file:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback class ‘tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees’ not found in /home/content/27/7576327/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/content/27/7576327/html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Attendees.php on line 469

Warning: array_diff_key(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/content/27/7576327/html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Attendees.php on line 482

tucsonspeedway
    Participant

Ok- i figured it out- thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Error’ is closed to new replies.