Error 414 when clicking on Buy Now Button

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Error 414 when clicking on Buy Now Button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marijo Cuerrier

I would like to use this plugin and would purchase the pro version if I could get the free version to work but I have set it up correctly but when I click on the buy now button I am booted to an error 414 page and cannot fix it. Can someone help so I can continue to test the plugin for use?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

We’d be happy to help — but I do want to note that our pre-sales forum is used to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins.

If you’re looking for technical support, it would be awesome if you could post your question to our WordPress.org support forum.

Or, if you already have an active license for one of premium plugins, will you please log into your account and post your topic to our premium support forum instead?

Thanks so much!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Marijo Cuerrier

Hi there Brendan,
    I really would like to purchase the tickets plugin but I can’t get the free one to work so I am hesitant to purchase. The support on WordPress is not very helpful. How can we resolve this so I can use this plugin?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We offer a 30 day refund if you decide its not for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error 414 when clicking on Buy Now Button’ is closed to new replies.