Error 404 permalink issue

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Error 404 permalink issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Habib

Accessing any event or just going to the calendar page is generating a 404 error page.

I have looked through the forums and kb articles and nothing has fixed this issue (used default theme and also deactivated all plugins except Event Calendar, cleared the cache, etc.) and still the issue persists.

The only thing that fixes the issue is switching my permalink setting to plain where the link to the calendar becomes

?post_type=tribe_events

I have used /calendar/ and /schedule/ and no matter what i picked for my custom permalink, the page would show the 404

I just migrated my website to a different host and a new domain… that’s when the page started breaking and i’m not sure if that could be part of the problem or not, since the whole site is working just fine.

Habib

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide technical support. I would ask that you take any technical support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

The Events Calendar

Thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Error 404 permalink issue’ is closed to new replies.