Error: 400 importing live events from eventbrite to WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error: 400 importing live events from eventbrite to WordPress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    osoosaar
    Participant

Using The Events Calendar ver. 2.0.11 & The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets ver. 1.0.5.

I get “Error
    An error occurred while contacting Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.

After importing an live event from EventBrite via import event feature or updating an live imported event.

The importing works in terms of getting the content, but I don’t know what causes the error 400 & if something is lost/missing during the import or what is left undone if I update the event and get this error.

What may be the cause of the error?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi osoosaar,

Sorry to hear about the trouble here. So you are saying that the event actually does get imported but you are still getting the error? Do you get this error with all events? Can you supply me with some event id’s so I can test it out on my end? Have you tried deactivating all other plugins to rule out a plugin conflict?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Error: 400 importing live events from eventbrite to WordPress’ is closed to new replies.