Erroneous file size limit error message

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Erroneous file size limit error message

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    simpleconnections
    Participant

I’ve recently updated to 3.12, and event submitters to community events are now getting an error message about a file size limit. I played around with it, and it seems like the error message is incorrect an unnecessary. The text has something like

“the file size exceeded the limit of .”

Where it doesn’t list a file size limit – I’m using a .htaccess to set the file size limit to 0 for this directory, which implies no file size limit, but it looks like that case is not handled by the Community Events code. The event still uploads correctly, but gives an error to the submitter which makes them think their event hasn’t been uploaded.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues. Since we now have a file size limit can you remove yours? That might be easier to remove then removing it from the plugin.

If not I can see if we have a way to remove that check in the plugin.

Let me know.

Thanks

simpleconnections
    Participant

Hey Brian – the issue is resolved on my end, I just adjusted my .htaccess, this is more of a bug report – maybe I posted to the wrong place.

Brian
    Keymaster

No worries. This is a good place for a bug report.

I will see if I can replicate and create a ticket for us to check out.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Erroneous file size limit error message’ is closed to new replies.