err_too_many_redirects when viewing events calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events err_too_many_redirects when viewing events calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karenk
    Participant

I suddenly get the error “err_too_many_redirects” when trying to view events. I updated the Event Calender plugin yesterday. I already flushed permalinks, cleared cookies and site cache.

Can you please assist!

karenk
    Participant

I cleared it all again, just to make sure. Is working properly now.

For the future (site is not life yet), I’m just wondering whats causing this and if my users can also get this when they access the site often. Can you please elaborate!

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m glad to hear that things are working now!

It’s difficult for me to provide more information on why this happened, as I haven’t heard other users report this issue.  You may want to consider setting up some kind of caching yourself through a plugin or through your hosting provider in order to prevent this from occurring again.

Here is more information on caching basics:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/caching-basics/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘err_too_many_redirects when viewing events calendar’ is closed to new replies.