Entering Recurring Events with Future Schedule Change

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Entering Recurring Events with Future Schedule Change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hello – can you tell me the suggested way to enter the following schedule:
    October, open daily 10a-7p
    November, open daily 11a-6p

I can’t figure out how to do this using the recurring event series, and would rather not have to create an unrelated (new) event for each month – I’d rather have them linked. Can I do this?

Thank you —

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Todd!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me try to help you with that.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to achieve that. One option would be to create a daily recurring event for both month at the same time, and then editing each of the instances in one month to change its start/end times. I don’t think this would be ideal as it would be very time consuming.

Creating two different recurring events would be my first thought for this case. I’m sorry I cannot be of much help on this one.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Todd
    Participant

Thanks Victor for giving it some thought, and for the response. If you ever come across customer that came up with a better solution please let me know!

Victor
    Keymaster

Sure Todd. We can leave this thread open for anyone to chime in and offer a different approach to what you are looking for.

Note that it will auto-close after 3 weeks of no activity. In that case, don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Entering Recurring Events with Future Schedule Change’ is closed to new replies.