Entering password once to unlock all protected events with that same password

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Entering password once to unlock all protected events with that same password

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jdeng87
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been reading about password protected events and I understand that with the settings for each individual event, it can be set such that the specific event can be made private. However, it seems that it would be tedious and annoying for the user to keep on entering in passwords repeatedly to access multiple events on the calendar. Is it possible that a user could enter in a password to view Event A and all other events with the same password will be unlocked?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello jdeng87,

Thanks for using out plugins and I can help you out with this.

The Password Protected Feature for each event is actually through WordPress and its functions.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Password_Protection

Although I think there could be a solution for this it is not something we can provide through the forum.

If you find a solution and run into an issue with it working with Events we maybe to help with the next step for you.

Let us know.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Entering password once to unlock all protected events with that same password’ is closed to new replies.