enter monthly calendar grid appears under Monday

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO enter monthly calendar grid appears under Monday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

Do you have any suggestions about what would be causing this the entire month grid to appear under Monday? the site is live so switching to the 2011 theme is not exactly an option.
    I’ve used your plugin before and it was great. Every OTHER feature, including FB import, is working beautifully.
    I tried deactivating all plugins except jetpack 2.1.1

jskk123
    Participant

Forgot to mention that this happens regardless of which calendar template I use.

jskk123
    Participant

anyone?

jskk123
    Participant

.hfeed.vcalendar {
    float: none;
    }

that fixed it

Rob

Hey jskk123: we totally dropped the ball in not getting you a reply here. I apologize and want to do what I can to make things right…so if there are any plugins you’ve had an eye on or are due for a renewal in the near future, hit me up at pro /a/ tri.be. I want to offer you a free license/renewal to try and make things right.

Thanks again for your support, and my continued apologies for failing you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘enter monthly calendar grid appears under Monday’ is closed to new replies.