Enfold Theme / WooCommerce plugin conflict

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Enfold Theme / WooCommerce plugin conflict

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Stephen McGrady.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Stephen McGrady
    Participant

I’ve been getting a white screen with \”-1\” in the top left after saving an updated event. Using the Enfold theme, it is the WooCommerce plugin that\’s the issue – deactivating it allows event changes to be saved, but with no tickets. Changing to the 2017 theme, which is incompatible with our site, allows Event Tickets plus and Woocommerce to work. Any suggestions for what my next step should be?

Hi Stephen,

Thanks so much for opening up a new thread here!

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.

This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Stephen McGrady
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for providing me with this information!  I uploaded your theme to my test site and I can confirm the issue here.

I have logged a bug report for this issue and you will be notified when a fix has become available.

In the meantime, I’d recommend reaching out to WooCommerce to see if they have any further suggestions for you related to this issue, as the issue is related to their plugin as well.

Thank you for your patience in this process.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Stephen McGrady
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I see there is an update to the theme today: Version 4.2.3

I will install it and see if it fixes the issue. If so, I will update you.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen McGrady
    Participant

Hi again Jaime,

I installed the updated theme and tested a ticket edit. The update doesn’t appear to have changed anything. I will contact WooCommerce as you suggest – I expect that technical issues between three systems can be tricky to solve. Thank you again for your help with this.

Kind regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.  We appreciate all of your assistance with this bug!  We’ll update you as a fix becomes available.

Please let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

kaisv
    Participant

I solved this problem temporary with the following advice from enfold:

Error saving event – Events Calendar Pro + Event Tickets Pro

Meanwhile please update /enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-template-builder/php/meta-box.class.php around line 262

`check_ajax_referer( 'avia_nonce_save', 'avia-save-nonce' );`

with

`if( false === check_ajax_referer( 'avia_nonce_save', 'avia-save-nonce', false ) )
            {
                 return $data;
            }`

Thanks for sharing!

Steve- let us know if that helps!

Stephen McGrady
    Participant

Thanks Jaime – that seems to have fixed things. Many thanks – Steve

Great, glad that worked for you!

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Enfold Theme / WooCommerce plugin conflict’ is closed to new replies.