Enfold theme conflict with featured event listings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Enfold theme conflict with featured event listings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

I’ve conducted every step outlined in Testing for conflicts and revealed a specific conflict between lists with featured events and the parent container(s) or javascript generated by the most recent Enfold(avia-based) theme (4.0.4).

The conflict causes featured event images to extend beyond parent divs and knock other divs out of place. Since I’ve spent several hours trying to hack css to no avail, I was wondering if there were similar instances of this kind of thing occurring and if there are any recommended solutions? If requested, I can provide a private link for viewing a conflicting list, which occur for both shortcode and widget derived lists with featured events.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Anthony.
    Anthony
    Participant

Correction: The conflict occurs in my shortcode derived lists and not in my widget derived lists.

Trisha

Hi Anthony!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue, I know how frustrating it is to debug CSS, etc!

You’ve done a great job at isolating the issue, thank you! I haven’t heard of anyone else having this problem but that doesn’t mean it’s not out there.

It is interesting to note that the error is only on events generated with a shortcode. It would be helpful to see that in action on your site, can you create an unlinked page for me to view? That may get us what we need to fix it for you!

Let me know!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Enfold theme conflict with featured event listings’ is closed to new replies.