end of day cut off extend to 18pm

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus end of day cut off extend to 18pm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

i have a problem with my events as iam running events from 18-18. So they are 24 h our events and i do not want them to appear in next days calendar as it will be confusing to my clients. is there anyway to extend the end of day cutoff to custom time.? for example 18:00

thanks

Nico

Hi there IIkka,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this!

Hopefully there’s a setting in to change this 🙂 You’ll find it in ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > General’.

Please let me know if this works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer. but the problem lies in this setting as it is only available to 12am not after that so time like 18pm is not possible.

ilkka

Nico

Thanks for following up Ikka! You are right about this, sorry I didn’t check the time range before posting.

I tried coding a snippet to fix this value in ’18:00′ but unfortunately it’s not working. The logic is built for the values in the settings, and won’t work with other values apparently.

Maybe there’s another way around this. Which views are you using to show events? All your events are from 18:00 to the same time next day? Other multiday events in your calendar?

Please let me know about it, I’m not sure I’ll be able to find a workaround but I’d love to try,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘end of day cut off extend to 18pm’ is closed to new replies.