End and start date in draft events saved as date of the latest modify

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events End and start date in draft events saved as date of the latest modify

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    flaviarusso
    Participant

I have encountered an issue with draft events submitted by community. When I modify a draft event in Events Calendar Pro, the date set by my site users does not appear anymore in the “Date of the Event” form. So, when I modify the event, the date of start and stop are automatically set to the date of the latest modify of my page. This is a trouble that I have even using TwentyEleven and I really need to resolve it as soon as possible, from I’m having legal problems with my client. Please, could you help me?

Barry

I’m not sure I can replicate this. Here’s what I have tried:

* I created a listing as an anonymous user
    * I then edited the draft as an administrative user by adding some descriptive text
    * I then resaved the draft
    * The end and start dates for the event remained constant
    * I made a further edit and this time published the event
    * The start/end dates remained constant, both in the front and back-ends

Is there anything I am not doing in the above steps that would help me to replicate this?

flaviarusso
    Participant

Given that I have bought either Events Calendar Pro or Wootickets and Community Event, this is an issue that I check in relation to Events Calendar Pro. So this is what I try:
    * Create an Event as Editor user in Community Event and set a date of start/end
    * Save it as a draft
    * Go to Events Calendar Pro backend as Administrator, then I open it to add a ticket and verify content (no dates are showed in this page, just a blank date form)
    * I save and publish the Event
    * End and start dates for the event appear set to the last date of modify.

The end and start dates for the event remain constant ONLY when I use the “Quick Modify” to publish my event by ECP. Anyway I can’t use this function as a workaround since I have to add my ticket to the event before I can publish it.

Barry

OK, I ran through those very steps and couldn’t replicate this. Is it possible something else is conflicting – have you tried doing this only with The Events Calendar, Community Events, WooCommerce Tickets and WooCommerce itself along with a default and unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve?

Does the problem persist at that point and does that allow you to isolate a conflict anywhere?

I do see you noted down that you had tried these steps when you opened the ticket, but since I cannot replicate this I would like to be double check this.

flaviarusso
    Participant

Ok Barry, I solved it, there was a problem with javascript. Thanks for your patience.

Barry

No problem, I’m glad you got there 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘End and start date in draft events saved as date of the latest modify’ is closed to new replies.