Enable Global Stock checkbox on Community Events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Enable Global Stock checkbox on Community Events page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanna
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I get rid of that on the community events page (image attached) without getting rid of that function?
    It seems like it’s already configured on the backend to be enabled for all events or not.
    And later it shows an option to put in the max # of tickets.

So, is there a way to not show the visual ‘enable global stock’ at the top of the community event page? (image)

Cliff

Hi, Joanna.

I’m a bit unclear about your question. Are you wanting the Global Stock checkbox checked by default on the Community Events Add New form — but also have it hidden so the user cannot uncheck it?

Also, there isn’t a “global” setting for Global Stock, if you’re referring to wp-admin > Events > Settings > Tickets tab

Joanna
    Participant

Hi Cliff, yes that’s what i meant exactly..

Cliff

Well I can tell you the checkbox comes from here:

https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/4.5.7/src/admin-views/meta-box.php#L62-L92

Since that file isn’t overridable via our Themer’s Guide and I didn’t find a filter to use for this, here’s a JavaScript snippet to accomplish what you’re wanting:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/c483a67a35f7032f586c6813083a998c

Please test to see if it’s actually working just like it should before implementing to your live site.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable Global Stock checkbox on Community Events page’ is closed to new replies.