empty PDF when you are on Windows

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions empty PDF when you are on Windows

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Schilling
    Participant

Hello,

I have an other serious issue with the plugin view-print-download-pdf-tickets.
    When I’m on my computer (Macbook pro last version etc), it’s working great when I want to download the PDF of my tickets.
    But when a client is on Windows, the ticket is just empty.

I just have a lot of issues with your plugin and since I’m in a sale of tickets right now, I would appreciate if you have a quick answer!
    Thanks a lot, best,

Pierre

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I’m happy to help out here, and I will do so as quickly as I am able! 🙂

A couple questions:

1. Are you referring to the functionality provided by the extension here?
    2. If so, can you make a test free event that I can “buy” a ticket too so that I can test this functionality?
    3. If not, can you expand on how to replicate the issues you’re experiencing?

I hope to get you squared away soon! 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Schilling
    Participant

Hi Shelby, thanks for your answer,

there is a test at this url: https://www.lesatheneennes.ch/reservations2017/essai/
    where you can buy the first item freely.
    You can download the PDF just after the order on « Télécharger votre billet ».
    The PDF is displayed correctly on Mac but not on Windows.

I tried to write to the DK PDF plugin creators and they are also searching for
    an answer. But it seems that the problem happen when the PDF is generated with
    the plugin Event Ticket Plus.

Schilling
    Participant

And yes, I’m sorry, I’m using the extension Download PDF Tickets!

best

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I’ve tested everything on my Windows laptop, and the tickets are rendering fine on my end. 🙂 Can you let me know which version of Windows your client is using? I’m running Windows 10.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘empty PDF when you are on Windows’ is closed to new replies.