Embed photo view into wordpress php plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Embed photo view into wordpress php plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    accessrose
    Participant

Greetings, I have downloaded a plugin that allows me to place PHP into a page or post and now I am STUCK on how to place the photo calendar view. I copied the PHP from the photo view file in the plugin but it doesn’t work. I tried several turtorials and one actually worked but it displays the events as a list and isn’t in any specific order. Any help?

accessrose
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi accessrose,

The Events Calendar was not built with this (embedding it in other pages) as one of its design goals – so although it’s possible you’d need a solid grasp of PHP and WordPress development to implement it. For that reason, it’s beyond what we can offer support for here on the forum and I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

Remember also that if you want to see better tools or guides to doing this sort of task we very much welcome any suggestions and you can post them over on our UserVoice page.

Sorry we can’t offer more on this occasion, and thanks for posting 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed photo view into wordpress php plugin’ is closed to new replies.