Embed Mailpoet (formerly WYSIJA) forms into TEC custom fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Embed Mailpoet (formerly WYSIJA) forms into TEC custom fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

I’m trying to assign a specific Mailpoet shortcode (Example: [wysija_form id=”1″]) to each event. I’ve created an “Additional Field” in TEC admin settings called “Newsletter.”

I would like to add the Mailpoet shortcode in each event’s “Newsletter” field, but rather than display the newsletter subscription form, it displays the shortcode.

This is the code I have in single-event.php

<h3>Sign up for the <?php the_title(); ?> newsletter for the latest info, discounts + more!</h3>
    <?php echo tribe_get_custom_field(‘Newsletter’); ?>

Casey
    Participant

joinfof,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You should be able to do this by using the ‘do_shortcode()‘ function. Something like this:

echo do_shortcode( tribe_get_custom_field('Newsletter') );

Try that and see if it does the trick! Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Hunter

Hallelujah! Thanks for the help 🙂

Casey
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed Mailpoet (formerly WYSIJA) forms into TEC custom fields’ is closed to new replies.