embed day view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO embed day view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    beh0t
    Participant

Can You help me to embed calendar ‘day view’ on wordpress static page using custom page template? I’m trying to do it by coping content of day.php or content.php to custom page template (and adding some query code) but with no effect. I’m new to php… (noob) 🙂

Geoff

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I wish there was a way this feature was supported right out of the box, but I’m afraid it isn’t. We do have a shortcode that allows you to embed the mini calendar widget on any page or post, but not one for Day View just yet.

Sorry I don’t have more of a concrete solution here for you, but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

beh0t
    Participant

I know it isn’t out of the box, but documentation provides partial solution for this: queries and pagination etc. But how to connect this to day view theme?

Geoff

That’s certainly a good question, but would require a level of custom development that I’m afraid is beyond what we can support here in the forums.

One suggestion is build your own query to display event just for the current day. Here’s a tutorial on how to use tribe_get_events() to build a custom query that might might.

I’m happy to leave this thread open a while longer to see if anyone else from the community might have other suggestions as well.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘embed day view’ is closed to new replies.