Embed a single event using the url

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Embed a single event using the url

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sally Richardson
    Participant

This used to work – (paste a url of an event for it to embed in a page or post) but has suddenly stopped. I have tested embedding other urls – eg videos – and they still work fine.
    Might this be something to do with the new feature to allow inline embeds? I only tried it out previously but now want to try using it in real applications – but it doesn’t seem to work anymore….(url left there rather than changing to display the event)
    I am loathe to make hundreds of tests first if you might know immediately what has caused this? Last time I had a bug (which was a WP bug, just recently) I had spent hours trying to test and figure it out before finding out it was a known bug in WP so I am just trying to avoid repeating the same process if it might be something to do with the latest version of events Pro?
    Many thanks

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Turned out to be due to a conflict with part of jetpack. This can be closed!

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and for informing about the resolution of the issue 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed a single event using the url’ is closed to new replies.