Emails not working for RSVPs

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Emails not working for RSVPs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tara.finch
    Participant

Hello
    I have seen a couple of threads for BCC emails for RSVP emails but Im not receiving the emails at all.

I have double checked my general email and have tested it by adding a user and I received that email from wordpress but I am still not receiving emails from this plugin. Can someone help me with this please?

I have also downloaded a smtp plugin just in case and Im still not receiving anything.

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’d be happy to help with your questions.

The only emails that are generated by our plugin are the actual tickets or rspvs that are sent to the attendees. Are you saying that you are not seeing emails as an attendee? Or are you expecting email confirmation as an admin?

The latter is possible with some customization.

If you are not receiving your attendee emails, you can install the following plugin to see if the emails are actually being sent or not: https://wordpress.org/plugins/email-log/ If they show up in this log, then the issue is somewhere down the chain with either your email provider or spam filter.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

tara.finch
    Participant

Thanks Sky,

The attendee emails are being received but as the admin I would like to receive an email to know when people are booking without having to login to wordpress to look at the attendees.

Do I need to add some coding to the functions.php to copy me on these emails? If so the threads I saw on this none of the code worked for me. Can you help me with this? (i tried adding a child folder also so the code won’t go away when I update my theme, but found out that my whole theme was a child theme of another theme so im hoping you can help me with code with this in mind)

Also, do you have an app are anything I can find the attendee information easier?

Thanks!
    Tara

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can add the following to your child theme’s functions.php file:
    https://gist.github.com/skyshab/27ab9a828bcf41a597a46c66aeff376f

If it is a child theme, there shouldn’t be updates to it.

Unfortunately, the only way to see the attendee information is by viewing the attendees report in the event admin, or if you have it set to display on the front end.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Emails not working for RSVPs’ is closed to new replies.