Email Ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Email Ticket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian
    Participant

Hello, where can i edit the email von event ticket plus with the qr-code
    because some how the html (font-family of the text) is not showing right.
    At some parts it’s Tmes New Romans but it should be some other font with out
    serifen.

Here my mail:

http://gloria.wp2.klickway.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Email.png

• This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Sebastian.
    George
    Participant

Hey @Sebastian,

To learn about customizing emails, I would recommend that you first learn about the best way to customize The Events Calendar’s views in general by reading this → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Once those general principles are in mind, you can apply those principles to this file in your Event Tickets plugin files:

event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php

Make good backups of your changes along the way and tinker around with this a bit, an you should be able to start customizing things successfully.

Cheers!
    George

Sebastian
    Participant

Thanks the line with the adress i could fix no there is the right html (the solution was that there was standing
    without a link now i did put there span and its showing like it should.

but i can’t find the “Scan this QR code at the event to check in.” also i want to translate this part but can’t find where it stands.

Sebastian
    Participant

Thanks the line with the adress i could fix no there is the right html (the solution was that there was standing
    without a link now i did put there span and its showing like it should.

but i can’t find the “Scan this QR code at the event to check in.” also i want to translate this part but can’t find where it stands.

George
    Participant

Hey Sebastian,

I appreciate your patience with our delayed response over the holidays here – unfortunately, I must admit that I cannot help with further tweaks you need to make to your email.php template. We are not able to help with customizations here, and so that original article shared with you should be used as a reference for building out your own customizations to the template.

I will close up this thread for now, please open a new thread any time if other issues arise.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Ticket’ is closed to new replies.