Email Notification to Event Organizer upon Receipt of RSVP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Email Notification to Event Organizer upon Receipt of RSVP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Geralynn
    Participant

Hello. I am new to Event Tickets Plus. In testing, the registrant is emailed a ticket / confirmation. I would like the event organizer to receive the same. I have been through the forums and have tried several snippets in functions.php without success. Is this something that should work out-of-the-box, or is it custom? How can I get it to function? Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Geralynn!

Thanks getting in touch! Let me help you with this topic.

Email notification to the organizer is not a built in functionality of Event Tickets Plus. However, if you are using WooCommerce to sell tickets, you will receive the standard WooCommerce order email notification.

On the other hand, if you want to send an email notification to the admin or organizer you can achieve that by using the snippet Hunter shared in this post > https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/email-to-notify-an-admin-or-organizer-of-new-rsvp/

I hope it helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Geralynn
    Participant

Thanks, Victor. Unfortunately, that didn’t work for me. I am only using the RSVP function, so I’m not using WooCommerce. The snippet didn’t send an email to the admin. Any other ideas?

Geralynn
    Participant

Hi Victor, My bad….the snippet actually does work. The site admin(me) does receive a BCC. However, I need the email to go directly to the event organizer. I have tried to add her as an admin and as an event admin, but the email still only comes to me. Can you help? Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Geralynn!

Sure! Try using the following snippet instead:

https://gist.github.com/niconerd/16770b84adb6156aaa77948bf208bacb

Does it work? 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Geralynn
    Participant

No, that didn’t work. It just sent me a link to “Check the event attendee list”. I just want the event organizer to receive the same confirmation email that the person who RSVP’s gets. Thank you.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Geralynn!

I’m sorry that didn’t work for you.

The following is a tweak to the first snippet I pointed out. It should send a copy to the event organizer email in case there is a valid one:

https://gist.github.com/vicskf/c807167bd0a89a13af7f9ad8d351d184

Please try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Geralynn
    Participant

🙁 Still doesn’t work. I am testing with a valid email. Any other ideas?

Geralynn
    Participant

Ignore that last reply. It is working!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Geralynn!

Great to know it works! Thanks for following up to let me know. 🙂

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Notification to Event Organizer upon Receipt of RSVP’ is closed to new replies.