Email not send out to customer

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Email not send out to customer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thenailtipsshow
    Participant

I just installed Event Tickets Plus and tested with completed order, but email confirmation did not mail out to customer email. Please help.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Welcome and thanks so much for reaching out!

The server that is used to send emails is the WordPress server.  Sometimes for unexplained reasons, things just don’t work properly at one time or another.  If you test again and things still aren’t working properly, you do have another option.

You can have the system send tickets from any chosen email address by simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether.

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

thenailtipsshow
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response. I will try this option if this is more
    stable. Also, for the quantity of tickets. Is there anyway you can set 1
    as default? If customer forgot to select number if ticket, it will prompt
    them to select one, then the button go back to the empty shop not previous
    page. I noticed it happens on your demo site as well.

Thank you,

Great, let me know how that goes!

As far as setting a minimum purchase, you can try a third-party plugin, like this one, in order to set 1 as the default.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Email not send out to customer’ is closed to new replies.